At LMG Financial Solutions, we are a simple and affordable alternative to your typical debt settlement companies. As debt relief consultants, we will help you lower your debts while also creating a plan for you to pay them back.
How It Works
Our debt relief consultations will give you the knowledge and support you need to negotiate with your creditors. We understand that negotiating with your creditors can be a daunting situation, that’s why we will be by your side, coaching you through every step to give you the support you need.
Once you call us, you can expect your debt settlement consultation to go as follows:
- We will ask you to send over all pertinent financial documents and information so that we can get an accurate assessment of your outstanding debts.
- Once we understand the situation, we will create an individualized strategy for negotiating with your creditors.
- We will coach you on how best to negotiate with your creditors, even role playing to help you better prepare for the call.
- When it’s time to call your creditors, we will be there with you on the call, providing support, suggestions, and feedback if and when you need it.
- Once you and your creditors have made an agreement, we will work with you to establish a bank account and to create a budget to best pay off your remaining debts.
Why Do It This Way?
You may be asking yourself, why should I turn to a debt relief consultant instead of a debt settlement company? Here are some of our top reasons:
Complete financial freedom
With most debt settlement companies, they tell you how much you must save and submit to a dedicated account in order to pay off your debts. This restricts your financial freedom, limiting how much control you have over your own funds. With LMG Financial Solutions, we don’t use dedicated accounts. Instead, we will help you create a bank account and budget so that you remain in control of your finances at all times.
No negotiation fees
When you go to a standard debt settlement company, they will be the ones talking to your creditors. While this seems easy, it can create an enormous financial burden on someone who is already struggling to make payments. Debt settlement companies will charge you a negotiation fee that can be as high as 25%. With LMG Financial Solutions, you avoid this enormous fee by talking to the creditors yourself.